- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeño half with cheese mixture.
- Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until bacon is crispy, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!