This cheesecake dip is so easy to make and tastes so good with caramel sauce! You can easily make this dip sugar-free or low-fat! Serve it as an apple dip this fall.
PREP TIME 15minutes minutes
TOTAL TIME 15minutes minutes
YIELD 2 cups
SERVING SIZE 1 serving
- 4 ounces regular or reduced-fat cream cheese room temperature
- 3 tablespoons International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer or your favorite flavor
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Beat in coffee creamer and vanilla. Mix until no lumps remain. Stir in Cool Whip. Chill until ready to serve.
- Layer the cheesecake dip in a serving bowl with caramel sauce between the layers and more drizzled on top. If your caramel sauce comes in a jar, put some in a ziploc bag with the tip cut off to drizzle it.
- Serve with graham crackers or fruit, it’s especially good with apples