These drumsticks are the perfect game day treat. They’re super tender and crazy flavorful. Broiling is an optional step, but it really takes them to a whole other level.
Fall-apart meat and crispy skin? Sign us up!
Yields: 6 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 4 hours
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 to 4 1/2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
1. In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken broth, chili sauce, Sriracha, brown sugar, and lime juice. Stir in ginger and garlic.
2. Place drumsticks in a large resealable back. Pour over marinade and seal. Marinate 30 minutes up to overnight.
3. Pour drumsticks and marinade into slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 5 or 6.
4. When drumsticks are tender and cooked through, preheat broiler to high. Transfer drumsticks to a large foil-lined baking sheet and broil until golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds and serve hot.