- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add in beans and cook for about 3-4 minutes or until beans are about half way cooked.
- Drain beans. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add in beans and garlic. Stir until beans begin to brown and are cooked through. Add in soy sauce and stir for a couple more minutes to coat.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds before serving.
- Prep Ahead Tip: Blanching the beans hours or even the day ahead of time makes it so easy. If you aren’t going to serve them right away, run cold water over them to stop the cooking process and then place in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to finish cooking and serve.