Memorial Behavioral Health—Jacksonville is a private, not-for-profit organization that provides high-quality, comprehensive mental health services. Memorial Behavioral Health, an affiliate of Memorial Health System, is the largest provider of behavioral health services in central Illinois and has locations in Springfield, Jacksonville and Lincoln. Focusing on whole-person wellness and encouraging individuals to take advantage of our behavioral health services that lead to long-term recovery, we provide hope to people with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, addiction, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and other mental health issues.
- Individual, group and family therapy: Provided by Master’s level and licensed staff.
- Individual Placement and Support: An evidence-based employment program for individuals with mental illness. This Dartmouth founded program adheres to a Fidelity model, and our Jacksonville site has achieved Exemplary Fidelity (the highest category) 3 years in a row. Our agency is currently one of the Top 4 in the State of Illinois.
- Case Management: Our case management and community support services help individuals with serious mental illness. We teach clients skills so they can function to their greatest ability in their homes and community.
- Screening, Assessment, and Support Services (SASS): Our SASS program is a 90-day intensive treatment program for children and youth age 20 and younger with Medicaid. This program helps stabilize children and youth, so they can remain in the community and out of the hospital. Services are provided in the office, home, and school.
- Access: We provide walk-in services and help refer clients to various programs. We also provide Psychiatric Response Team (PRT) (information listed below) services during the day for adults and children.
- Psychiatry: Memorial Behavioral Health—Jacksonville provides limited outpatient psychiatric services and medication monitoring for children and adolescents. Integrating behavioral health services and psychotropic medication monitoring is important for effective treatment.
- Psychiatric Response Team (PRT): All clinical staff at Memorial Behavioral Health—Jacksonville are on our psychiatric response team (PRT), which operates 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week/ 365 days a year. The PRT team screens individuals in the emergency department and community who present with a behavioral health problem. The PRT team indentifies whether psychiatric hospitalization is needed and/or assists in creating a Safety Plan for stabilization in the community.
- Mental Health First Aid Training: We also provide an evidence based, nationally recognized program called Mental Health First Aid (MHFA). MHFA is an eight-hour training which provides individual’s skills to help people who are developing a mental illness or experiencing a crisis find their path to recovery.
Memorial Behavioral Health—Jacksonville serves individuals who live in Morgan and Scott counties. We can provide limited services to residents of surrounding counties. We accept Medicaid and private insurance.
For more information visit our website, MemorialBehavioralHealth.org or call 217-245-6126.