Here is a schedule of the special events taking place at this year’s Morgan County Fair:
Wednesday, July 6:
- 1:30 p.m. – “The Underground Railroad in Morgan County” presentation by Benjamin Belzer.
- 2:30 p.m. – “Monarch Way Stations” presentation by Anita Moody and Stacy McQueen.
Thursday, July 7, Kids’ Day:
- 1:30-3 p.m. – Fun activities for children aged 2 through 12 at the southeast part of the fairgrounds near the 4-H building including face painting, games, activities and crafts.
Sunday, July 10, Pedal Tractor Pull:
- 2 p.m. – A free activity open to children who have not yet attended high school.
- Registration is from 1:30 to 2 p.m. in the 4-H Building (or until their weight class pulls.)
- Classes will be assigned based on each child’s weight. See the fair brochure for complete details.
- Trophies and prize money – donated by Cass-Morgan County Farm Bureau
- Participation prizes – donated by Community State Bank, First National Bank, & Waggener Farms.
The Morgan County Fair Auxiliary plans these special programs and activities for your enjoyment. Thank you to the many volunteers who present programs or help with children’s activities and a special “Thank you” to the Morgan County businesses who generously donate prizes.